When We Meet:
Meetings – Wednesdays at 7:30 PM at Marston 2300
- Break out into groups to work on engineering projects, outreach, and fundraising.
- Numerous ways to be involved and take leadership
- Be part of a fantastic community
All majors are welcome!
New members are encouraged to attend NEWB! NEWB is our program for new members to learn about Engineers Without Borders and our projects. Contact Sarah Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any NEWB questions!
“Behind the Scenes” – Tuesdays at 6:00 pm, Student Innovation Center 2206
- Prepare and plan the next general meetings
- Brainstorm, plan, and evaluate activities and events
- Discuss new club opportunities
- Everyone is welcome! A great way to take on leadership roles and learn how student organizations operate.