EWB Elections Fall 2020!
It’s that time of year again — EWB Elections! Getting involved in leadership is a great way to learn about the important decisions made within our club and influence the future of our chapter.
- President Application due Friday, October 9th
- The candidates will give speeches on election night, October 14th, prior to a live vote.
- VP Application due Wednesday, October 14th
- After a President is elected, the current and newly-elected president will interview VP’s and decisions will be made by Wednesday, October 21st
- Direct Report Applications will be due Wednesday, November 4th
- Decisions on Direct Reports will be made by the following week.
Once VP’s are decided, the direct report application will open and roles will be assigned by the respective VP.
Please consider applying to an executive position! It’s never a bad time to take up a leadership role.
For a description for the President and VP roles up for election, see EWB VP Position Descriptions
For the President and VP application see EWB Exec Team Application – 2021.